Authentic Philly Food Tour in Manayunk
Dig into classic Philly foods while exploring this 300-year-old neighborhood. You'll participate in cultural Philadelphia food tastings, equivalent to a progressive lunch, including cheesesteaks, tomato pie, soft pretzels and more. Tour-goers will indulge at family-owned delis, bakeries, and specialty shops along the scenic Schuylkill River while learning little-known facts of this historic district.
Click Here To Book The Authentic Philly Food Tour In Manayunk
Chestnut Hill Culinary Experience
NEW! Discover the unique, historic Philadelphia neighborhood that has been a long-time foodie favorite. You'll savor scrumptious foods & fare from locally owned bakeries and eateries - one of which has been continuously family-owned and operated for 92 years. Indulge with 6+ tastings, equivalent to a progressive lunch, all while enjoying a leisurely stroll through impressive architecture and greenspaces. Featuring one-of-a-kind cheese tastings, an olive oil & vinegar pairing, and a decadent dessert, we've paired the perfect sweet and savory tastings to tease your tastebuds as we bring to life this quaint and lively community.
Click Here To Book The Chestnut Hill Culinary Experience
Haunted Food Tours
You've never heard ghost stories in such a delicious way. Our costumed tour guides will intrigue and delight you with ghostly tales of the neighborhood, as you enjoy 8 food & drink tastings from local food artisans. Learn about the area haunts, receive a map of the creepiest spots in town, and find out which of our very own tasting locations has had some super spooky sightings in their 90-year-old location. In addition to haunted tales and fascinating facts, you'll view historic greenspaces and hear exclusive tales about the celebrities and historians who have fallen in love with this Philadelphia neighborhood and it's foods.
Click Here To Book Our Haunted Food Tours
Tasting Location May Include
- *Subject to change
- Marchiano's Bakery - An Authentic, 3rd Generation-Owned Italian Specialty Shop
- Lucky's Last Chance - Creator Of The 2013 Philly Burger Brawl People's Choice Award Winner
- Sweet Elizabeth's Cakes - A Locally-Owned Specialty Shop, Featured On The Cooking Channel's Unique Eats
Why it's better with us!
- Trust A Proven Track Record - We Have Hundreds Of 5-Star Reviews On TripAdvisor!
- We donate a portion of your purchase to Philadelphia non-profit The Food Trust
- You'll Support, Meet, And Engage With Philadelphia's Chefs & Bakers
- Explore A Taste Of Philly's Most Mouth-Watering Neighborhoods
- Create Vivid Memories While Our Entertaining Tour Guides Serve Cultural Eats