CHESTNUT HILL FOOD TOUR
Indulge in the sights & tastes of one of Philadelphia's most beautiful and delicious neighborhoods with our award-winning Chestnut Hill Food Tour
- 6 mouth-watering food tastings, enough for lunch, include vendor demonstrations, owner interaction and much more!
- Perfect for Philadelphia natives & visitors interested in learning about the history of local eateries, famous foods & specialty ingredients
- Enjoy a stroll through Chestnut Hill's gorgeous residential architecture, and hear the tales behind the beauty
- Local guides will share knowledge of the neighborhood’s gems, beautiful green spaces, historic homes and delightful foods
- Receive an exclusive, full color Taste Book, chock-full of local foodie articles and recommendationsAs the first Chestnut Hill Food Tour, we've shown thousands of guests through Philadelphia's garden district. Our relationships with our tasting locations reflect years of partnership, with the result being a well-organized tour with tastings timed precisely when we arrive, perfectly portioned for your optimal enjoyment. We know this neighborhood inside and out, and it shows. Don't take our word for it; we've got hundreds of reviews to prove it.
Subscribe below to receive a promo code for $29 Tickets!
Saturday tour begins at 11am
Sunday tour begins at 12pm
Tours last 2 and 1/2 hours
Offered March through November
Purchasing in advance is recommended as all tours typically sell out
WHAT TO EXPECT ON OUR CHESTNUT HILL FOOD TOUR
Enjoy 6 substantial tastings, honed to perfection for peak enjoyment
Intimate groups of 16 or less per guide
Vegetarian substitutions are available
Our tours take place in rain, snow, or shine. Complimentary ponchos are available.
Restrooms available during the experience
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT FOR $29 TICKETS
Chestnut Hill Food Tour: A Beautiful & Historic Culinary Experience
Quaint, quiet, and refined, the Chestnut Hill neighborhood of Philadelphia is truly one of a kind. Philly natives and out-of-towners will appreciate the scenic avenue and tree-lined cobblestone streets between enjoying filling and unexpected food tastings. Anticipate learning the history behind the mansions, engage with local shop owners and soak up their expert knowledge, and get the inside scoop on the area's trademarked sandwich while on our 2 and 1/2 hour Chestnut Hill Food Tour.
With centuries of stories to tell, Chestnut Hill is an area of Philly that is as memorable as it is delicious. You'll leave with a full belly, big smiles, and a whole new perspective on Philadelphia's historic neighborhoods and unique food scene. And, we'll donate a portion of your ticket price to The Food Trust, a Philadelphia non-profit that works to create access to healthy food for all Philadelphians.
TASTINGS MAY INCLUDE:
McNally's Tavern - The trademarked Schmitter® Sandwich, created by this family-owned location which has been continuously operating since 1921
Chestnut Hill Cheese Shop - The longest operating Cheese Shop in Chestnut Hill, operated under 3 generations of family leadership and expertise since 1963. A Taste Of Olive - A family-owned shop specializing in award-winning olive oils and artisanal foods
Iron Hill Brewery - Celebrated winner of the prestigious World Beer Cup's Champion Brewery & Brewmaster Award
The Night Kitchen Bakery - Experience acclaimed Pastry Chef Amy Edelman's "Best of Philly" award winning dessert
Bredenbeck's - Enjoy a specialty sundae designed exclusively for Chew Philly Food Tours by the owners of this scratch bakery, which has been operating continuously since 1889
Want to learn more? Read over 400 reviews for our Chestnut Hill Food Tours on TripAdvisor!