AUTHENTIC PHILLY FOOD TOUR
Our original tour brings to life Philadelphia's most famous foods while you enjoy the diverse culture and history of Manayunk.
- 8+ tastings, bites & sips equivalent to a progressive lunch while enjoying a scenic stroll through this 300-year-old neighborhood
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of Center City and instead dive deep into the heart of this charming Northwest Philadelphia neighborhood
- Enjoy Philadelphia’s iconic foods, including a slice of "Best of Philly" tomato pie, award-winning cheesesteaks, and much more
- Uncover the little known secrets of the area's history, that even locals are surprised by
- Walk away with a fresh perspective on Philadelphia's cultural foods, big smiles, satisfied taste buds and the confidence to continue exploring new areas
- Enjoy our popular Taste Book, which features valuable maps, neighborhood recommendations, informative articles and exclusive guest information
Tickets start at $59/person
Subscribe below to receive a promo code for $29/person!
Tours are 2 & 1/2 hours long
Offered Fridays - Sundays, March through November
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy 8 tastings, perfectly portioned and timed for optimal enjoyment
Intimate groups of 16 or less per guide
Vegetarian substitutions are available
Tours operate rain, shine, or snow. Complimentary ponchos available
Restrooms available during the experience
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT FOR $29 TICKETS
Delicious Fun on our Manayunk Food Tour
While Manayunk is known as a popular Philadelphia neighborhood, filled with young families, professionals, and recent grads, this historic neighborhood holds more than meets the eye. As Philadelphia's very first historic district, the vast renaissance and secrets of the area are little known even to the locals, and add an extra element of fun to our food tour.
Settled along one of the oldest canals in America, Manayunk's vibe is one of old meets new, and the food scene is no different. While on our tour, you'll sample tastings from bakeries and delis that have been thriving in Manayunk for decades, juxtaposed with up and coming shops and restaurants. Visit mom and pop shops nestled in the hills, stroll the winding paths, and visit quaint green spaces throughout your tour. You'll leave with new favorite eateries, big smiles, and a whole new perspective on this delightful Philadelphia neighborhood.
TASTINGS MAY INCLUDE:
Marchiano's Bakery - A "Best of Philly" recipient and 3rd-generation owned bakery, specializing in Tomato Pie and Stuffed Breads with an impressive and famous clientele
Tasty Twisters - Hand-twisted soft pretzels produced locally in a family-owned Manayunk shop
Sorrentino's - A 3rd-generation owned deli serving award-winning cheesesteaks for over 30 years
Han Dynasty - A Philadelphia founded restaurant specializing in Szechuan and rated one of the top 50 Chinese restaurants in the US by CNN Travel
Volo Coffeehouse - A locally-owned cafe exclusively serving La Colombe Torrefaction, a Philadelphia-founded coffee company
Nutmeg Cake Design - Artist Meg Skill's decadent baked goods, featured in Philadelphia Magazine
Tubby Robot Ice Cream Factory - "Best Of Philly" small-batch gourmet ice cream created locally by Philadelphia natives