AUTHENTIC PHILLY FOOD TOUR
Philadelphia Food Tours: Philly's very first historic district holds more than just centuries of facts and tales - it's also home to some of this Philadelphia's best foods.
Tomato pie, cheesesteaks, award-winning cuisine and hand-crafted chocolate ice cream await on this 2.5 hour walking tour. With at least 30 minutes of seated time scheduled, you will have plenty of time to relax and chat with your friends as you indulge in Philly's most delicious flavors. Click here to learn more.
CHESTNUT HILL FOOD TOUR
Arguably Philadelphia's most beautiful neighborhood, Chestnut Hill holds more than meets the eye. Stroll the lush Garden District and learn about the historic architecture while indulging in a 2 and a 1/2 hour progressive lunch.
With eateries that have been famous for decades, and internationally acclaimed foods, this is truly a hidden gem for Philadelphia foodies. A cheese and wine pairing, beer tasting, and two exquisitive desserts will leave you feeling happy, full, and impressed. Click here to learn more.
HAUNTED FOOD TOUR
You've never heard ghost stories in such a delicious way. Our costumed tour guides will intrigue and delight you with ghostly tales of the neighborhood, as you enjoy 8 food and drink tastings from local food artisans.
Learn about the area haunts, receive a map of the creepiest spots in town, and find out which of our very own tasting locations has had some super spooky sightings in their 90-year-old location. Click here to learn more.
PHILADELPHIA FOOD TOUR GIFT CERTIFICATES - NOW 50% OFF
Give the experiential gift of a Chew Philly Food Tour. Our Philadelphia Food Tour Gift Certificates are now 50% Off with promo code FOODLOVE17! Emailed directly to your recipient, they include all food tastings and never expire.Learn more and purchase a Chew Philly Food Tour Gift Certificate
WHY CHOOSE CHEW PHILLY FOOD TOURS
- Trust a proven track record - We have 400+ 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor
- A portion of your ticket price is donated to Philadelphia non-profit and food access pioneer The Food Trust
- Our tour guides are locals, lending an added authenticity to their Philadelphia food expertise
- As the first Food Tour in Chestnut Hill & Manayunk, we've had years to hone our knowledge of the neighborhoods' food, history, and architecture. Our well-organized tours feature tastings that are perfectly portioned and strategically designed for optimal enjoyment.
- Featured in: Zagat | USA Today | Travel Channel | Yahoo Travel | National Geographic | Philadelphia Family | BBC | Chestnut Hill Local | Newsworks
SUBSCRIBE AND RECEIVE A PROMO CODE FOR $29 TICKETS!